Wallpaper – Wreckage of a downed Yugoslav MiG-29 fighter
A U.S. Army documentation team surveys the wreckage of a Former Republic of Yugoslavia MiG-29 Fulcrum jet fighter outside the town of Ugljevik, Bosnia and Herzegovina, on March 27, 1999. The aircraft is one of two shot down by NATO forces during NATO Operation Allied Force. Operation Allied Force is the air operation against targets in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
Allied Force Pilots Down Three Serb Fighters – Two U.S. F-15s and a Dutch F-16 claimed the kills
- DefenseLINK News: Allied Force Pilots Down Three Serb Fighters
- Operation Allied Force – Wreckage of a downed Yugoslav MiG-29 jet fighter
- Operation Allied Force – How Dutch F-16AMs shot down a Mig-29
- Operstion Allied Force – USAF F-16 downs Yugoslav MiG-29
- Operation Allied Force – NATO Air strikes against Yugoslavia