Word Add-In Read in Microsoft Reader is now available
With the Word Add-in Read in Microsoft Reader you can use Word 2000, Word 2002, or Word 2003 to create your own Microsoft Reader eBooks. Microsoft Reader makes on-screen reading more like reading a printed book, while adding active reading capabilities, instant access to content, and storage of a personal library. You can use this add-in to convert new or existing Word documents, letting you benefit from the features and convenience of Microsoft Reader. The new Word Add-In is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center.
Download -> Word Add-In Read in Microsoft Reader herunterladen
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
- Word 2000/2002/2003 Add-In: Read in Microsoft Reader 1.1.3
With this add-in, you can use Word to create your own Reader eBooks. Reader makes on-screen reading more like reading a printed book, while adding active reading capabilities.
Webseite -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f1f5a2a4-b30c-4f2b-be85-bc9443e1bc61&displaylang=en
DOwnload -> http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/7/7/f77d4465-0425-41df-a0fc-b2b3d178149b/WordRMR.exe
See the FAQ for more information about the Read in Microsoft Reader add-in.
Create Your Own Microsoft Reader eBooks
Create eBooks from Microsoft Word version 2002 or Microsoft Word version 2003 files at the click of a button. The Read in Microsoft Reader (RMR) add-in for Microsoft Word enables you to convert any Word document into a Microsoft Reader format eBook in just a few simple steps.
- Include custom cover graphics. The Cover Graphics dialog lets you preview and specify custom cover graphics for your eBooks.
- Convert your formatting with the click of a mouse. When the „Convert to Microsoft Reader Formatting“ box is checked, Word will remove formatting that conflicts with Microsoft Reader defaults.
- Formatting mode converts only those styles that are supported by Microsoft Reader default settings. When you leave the „Convert to Microsoft Reader Formatting“ box checked, RMR will only convert Microsoft Reader-supported formatting and HTML. The resulting file may be smaller, and will display better in Microsoft Reader.
- The RMR add-in automatically generates a linked Table of Contents for your eBook from the Table of Contents in your Word document. To create a Table of Contents in your Word document, refer to Microsoft Word help.