Visio 2007 Viewer is now available for download
Microsoft Office Visio Viewer 2007 is now available as a free Download from the Microsoft Download Center. The Visio 2007 Viewer enables users to discover the advantages of using Visio drawings, charts, and illustrations in a Web-based environment.
Visio Viewer is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Visio 2007 Viewer – Englisch
The Visio 2007 Viewer allows anyone to view Visio drawings and diagrams (created with Visio 5.0, 2000, 2002, 2003, or 2007) inside their Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.0 or later Web browser.
Download => VisioViewer.exe
The Visio 2007 Viewer is particularly useful for teams that need to collaborate from different locations. Visio users can freely distribute Visio drawings and diagrams to team members, partners, customers, or others, even if the recipients do not have Visio installed on their computers. Internet Explorer also allows for printing, although this is limited to the portion of the drawing displayed.
- Both Visio Binary (.VSD) and XML (.VDX) files are supported.
- The Visio 2007 Viewer is implemented as an ActiveX control that loads and renders Visio drawings inside Internet Explorer.
Visio 2007 Viewer – Instructions for use:
- From the Windows File Explorer, double-click on a Visio drawing (.VSD, .VSS, .VST, .VDX, .VSX, .VTX extension). An Internet Explorer window opens and loads the Visio Viewer, which then loads and renders the drawing in the browser window.
- From the Internet Explorer File menu, click Open. In the Open dialog box, select a Visio drawing (.VSD, .VSS, .VST, .VDX, .VSX, .VTX extension). Internet Explorer will load the Visio Viewer, which then renders the drawing in the browser window.
- If an Internet Explorer window is already open, you can drag and drop a Visio Drawing (.VSD, .VSS, .VST, .VDX, .VSX, .VTX extension) file into the window. Internet Explorer will load the Visio Viewer, which then renders the drawing in the browser window.