U.S. Military in Kosovo – Task Force Falcon – Monteith Camp
Camp Monteith is just outside of the downtown area of Gnjilane, so it has the feel of an urban commuter college, with a central courtyard where the majority of the staff offices are.
Camp Monteith – US Military in Kosovo
- Camp Monteith – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kosovo’s Camp Monteith downgraded; 700 local nationals may lose jobs
- Guardian Online – http://www.tffalcon.hqusareur.army.mil
- Guardian Online – http://www.mnbe.hqusareur.army.mil
Camp Monteith is just outside of the downtown area of Gnjilane, so it has the feel of an urban commuter college,
with a central courtyard where the majority of the staff offices are.
Camp Bondsteel – US Military in Kosovo
Camp Bondsteel is quite large: 955 acres or 360,000 square meters. If you were to run the outer perimeter, it is about 7 miles. Bondsteel is located on rolling hills and farmland near the city of Ferizaj/Urosevac. There are about 250 SEA Huts for living quarters and offices.
- JCS Chairman Myers gets upbeat report on security situation in Kosovo
- Myers Visiting U.S. Troops in Kosovo, Bosnia
- Camp Bondsteel:
- Camp Monteith:
- Camp Able Sentry: