Office 97 Resource Kit Web Content Compiled to HTML Help
As part of the legacy support for Office 97, the Office 97 Resource Kit Web site is intended to provide support to those businesses or individuals using Office 97. The Resource Kit Web site content is compiled within this help file and contains the most up to date information plus several updates to correct broken links, the removal of irrelevant information, and a faster more efficient means of navigating the legacy content without having to connect to the Internet. This is most likely the last update to the Office 97 Resource Kit content and therefore is the most current information.
The following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
- Office 97 Resource Kit Webseite – The Office 2000 Resource Kit includes the complete contents of the Resource Kit for Office 97, in case you need to refer back to earlier information or tools.
- Office 97 Resource Kit Tools – This download contains the compiled HTML Help file for the Microsoft Office 97 Resource Kit.
- Office 97 Resource Kit Tools Download – Compiled HTML Help file of the Office 97 Resource Kit
- Office 97 Network Installation Wizard v2.1 – The Network Installation Wizard allows you to modify Setup information files to create a customized network installation of Office 97.
- How to Obtain the Office 97 Network Installation Wizard – This article explains how to download and install the Network Installation Wizard (NIW) for Microsoft Office.
- System Policy Editor and Office 97 Policy Templates – The System Policy Editor provided with this download is the same as the System Policy Editor provided with the Windows NT 4.0 Resource Kit.