The Migrating to Word 2010 from Word 2003 Guide is now available as free download from the Microsoft Office Support Website. Microsoft Word 2010 looks very different from Word 2003, so we created this guide to help you minimize the learning curve. Read on to learn key parts of the new interface, discover free Word 2010 training, find features such as Print Preview or the Options dialog box, understand how to exchange document files with people who don’t yet have Word 2010, and find out how to get access to macros and other advanced features. Click a link or an image below, and the guide opens as a PDF file in Adobe Reader. You can then view the guide, print it out, or save it for later use.
Download -> Office 2010 Migration Guides herunterladen
Visit the following Website for the Migrating to Word 2010 from Word 2003 Guide:
Migrating to Word 2010 from Word 2003
If you’re upgrading from Word 2003 to 2010, you’ll no doubt have questions at first.
Webseite -> http://office.microsoft.com/
Inside the Migrating to Word 2010 from Word 2003 Guide
- A quick, visual introduction to the ribbon and other parts of the Word 2010 interface.
- Where to find menu-to-ribbon reference guides, training, and other useful resources for Word 2010.
- Where to find things you might be looking for, such as the Tools | Options dialog box.
- How to customize the Word 2010 ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar.
- How to exchange files with people who don’t yet have Word 2010.
- How to restore your Word 2003 line spacing defaults.
- Where to find commands for working with macros, forms, and other advanced features.