Migrating to Outlook 2010 from Outlook 2003 Guide
The Migrating to Outlook 2010 from Outlook 2003 Guide is now available as free download from the Microsoft Office Support Website. Microsoft Outlook 2010 looks very different from Outlook 2003, so we created this guide to help you minimize the learning curve. Read on to learn about key parts of the new interface, find free Outlook 2010 training, and locate features such as the Out of Office Assistant, the Outlook Options dialog box, and the Import and Export Wizard. Click a link or an image below, and the guide opens as a PDF file in Adobe Reader. You can then view the guide, print it out, or save it for later use.
Download -> Office 2010 Migration Guides herunterladen
Visit the following Website for the Migrating to Outlook 2010 from Outlook 2003 Guide:
- Migrating to Outlook 2010 from Outlook 2003
If you’re upgrading from Outlook 2003 to 2010, you’ll no doubt have questions at first.
Webseite -> http://office.microsoft.com/
Inside the Migrating to Outlook 2010 from Outlook 2003 Guide
- A quick, visual introduction to the ribbon and other parts of the Outlook 2010 interface.
- Where to find menu-to-ribbon reference guides, training, and other useful resources.
- Where to find things you might be looking for, such as the Tools | Options dialog box or the Out of Office Assistant.
- How to create and work with e-mail signatures in Outlook 2010.
- How to customize the Outlook 2010 program window.