Migrating to OneNote 2010 from OneNote 2007 Guide
The Migrating to OneNote 2010 from OneNote 2003 Guide is now available as free download from the Microsoft Office Support Website. OneNote 2010 looks very different from OneNote 2007, so we created this guide to help you minimize the learning curve. Read on to learn key parts of the new interface, discover free OneNote 2010 training, find features such as the Templates task pane or the Options dialog box, understand how to exchange notes with people who don’t yet have OneNote 2010, and find out how to get access to advanced features. Click a link or an image below, and the guide opens as a PDF file in Adobe Reader. You can then view the guide, print it out, or save it for later use.
Download -> Office 2010 Migration Guides herunterladen
Visit the following Website for the Migrating to OneNote 2010 from OneNote 2007 Guide:
- Migrating to OneNote 2010 from OneNote 2007
Print If you’re upgrading from OneNote 2007 to 2010, you’ll no doubt have questions at first.
Webseite -> http://office.microsoft.com/
Inside the Migrating to OneNote 2010 from OneNote 2007 Guide
- A quick, visual introduction to the ribbon and other parts of the OneNote 2010 interface.
- Where to find menu-to-ribbon reference guides, training, and other useful resources for OneNote 2010.
- Where to find things you might be looking for, such as the Tools | Options dialog box or the New Notebook Wizard.
- How to customize the OneNote 2010 ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar.
- How to work with people who don’t yet have OneNote 2010.