Migrating to Access 2010 from Access 2003 Guide
The Migrating to Access 2010 from Access 2003 Guide is now available as free download from the Microsoft Office Support Website. Microsoft Access 2010 looks very different from Access 2003, so we created this guide to help you minimize the learning curve. Read on to learn key parts of the new interface, discover free Access 2010 training, find features such as Print Preview or the Options dialog box, understand how to exchange database files with people who don’t yet have Access 2010, and find out what happened to the Database window and to switchboards. Click a link or an image below, and the guide opens as a PDF file in Adobe Reader. You can then view the guide, print it out, or save it for later use.
Download -> Office 2010 Migration Guides herunterladen
Visit the following Website for the Migrating to Access 2010 from Access 2003 Guide:
- Migrating to Access 2010 from Access 2003
If you’re upgrading from Access 2003 to 2010, you’ll no doubt have questions at first.
Webseite -> http://office.microsoft.com/
Inside the Migrating to Access 2010 from Access 2003 Guide
- A quick, visual introduction to the ribbon and other parts of the Access 2010 interface.
- Where to find menu-to-ribbon reference guides, training, and other useful resources for Access 2010.
- Where to find things you might be looking for, such as the Tools | Options dialog box.
- How to customize the Access 2010 ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar.
- What happened to the Database window?
- What happened to switchboards?
- How to work with new and old Access files.