Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2008 Update 1 is now available. It includes new capability for OEM preload scenarios, a revised System Center Operations Manager Management Pack, bug fixes, and revised documentation. This updated version provides guidance in the .chm help file format only. If you need the guidance in .doc file format, you can download it here. Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2008 is the next version of Business Desktop Deployment 2007.
Download -> Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2008 Update 1 is now Available
The following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2008 Update 1
MDT 2008 unifies the tools and processes required for desktop and server deployment into a common deployment console and collection of guidance.
Webseite -> https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=54259
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2008 enables deployment of the following Microsoft products:
- Windows Vista Business, Enterprise, and Ultimate RTM and SP1.
- Office Professional, Professional Plus, Enterprise, and Ultimate 2007.
- Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003 R2.
- Windows XP Professional SP2 or Windows XP Tablet PC Edition.