Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010 is now available
Starting now, Microsofts Business Contact Manager for Microsoft Outlook 2010 will be available as a free download! Download your free copy now. Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010 provides powerful customer and contact management to improve the effectiveness of your sales, marketing, and customer service efforts. Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010 helps small businesses build, track, and grow relationships with customers. Outlook 2010 must be installed before installing Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010. Installing Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010 with other versions of Outlook is not supported.
Download -> Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010 herunterladen
Visit the following Microsoft Website to download your free copy:
- Download Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010 now
To get started, you must review and accept the License Terms.
Top 10 Reasons to Try Outlook 2010 with Business Contact Manager
With a new interface, new project management and marketing tools, and powerful customization, Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010 lets you manage all of your organization’s customer information within Outlook, the application you already use for e-mail and calendaring.
Work quickly and effectively with a new streamlined user interface.
- Organize your data into four role-based workspaces: Sales, Marketing, Projects, and Contact Management. Create filtered lists of records that show exactly the fields you need.
Keep track of business performance with the new Dashboard.
- Monitor important aspects of your sales operation with graphical gadgets such as sales pipeline, project status, or marketing campaigns.
Spend time on your most valuable leads first.
- Automatically prioritize all your leads according to rules you set up, so that you pursue your most important leads first.
Create rich custom reports and share them with your colleagues.
- Use any of 72 predefined reports, or create and share customized reports that contain exactly the data and formatting you need. Export reports and their formatting and formulas to Excel for analysis.
Take your business contacts with you.
- To take advantage of Web and mobile solutions for Outlook, synchronize Business Contacts with Outlook Contacts. View and edit your Business Contacts anywhere you can view and edit your Outlook Contacts.
Create new record types or completely customize existing ones.
With the visual form designer in Outlook 2010 with Business Contact Manager, you can:
- Click and drag to create new fields, remove ones you don’t need, or rearrange fields on the form.
- Create and customize new or existing record types.
- Add or remove fields, so that each record reflects exactly what your business needs.
- Define entirely new record types, such as Vendor, Salesperson, or Employee, and then decide which fields each record type needs.
- Define relationships between records. Keep track of virtual teams, your customers’ business partners, or their key influencers.
Manage projects with timelines and templates.
- You can track projects and their tasks with timeline gadgets and reports. Use Project Templates to create projects with many dependent tasks in an instant. Just define the project you need once, save it as a named template, and create as many additional projects of the same type as you need.
Conduct efficient marketing campaigns with call lists.
- Execute calls to groups of existing or potential customers. Select exactly the contacts that you need to call, then write or import a call script. As the call proceeds, take notes directly in the script, then record “call complete” and set a follow-up flag for those contacts requiring additional actions, such as a brochure or personal visit.
Close sales with sales stages and activities.
- Create sales stages and activities that fit your business practices. As you complete each activity, Business Contact Manager sets a reminder in Outlook for the next activity in the series.
Share business data with colleagues.
- Share contact and sales information with those in your team who need it. When the potential customer calls, your salespeople have the information they need to close the sale.