Windows Server 2012 Essentials Beta steht zum Download bereit
Der US-amerikanische Softwarekonzern Microsoft hatte letzte Woche bei der Bekanntgabe der Windows Server 2012 Editionen den neuen Windows Server 2012 Essentials unter anderem auch als offiziellen Nachfolger bzw. als Ersatz für den Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials und für den Windows Home Server 2011 vorgestellt. Nun stellt Microsoft ab sofort die Beta Version von Windows Server 2012 Essentials zum Download zur Verfügung.
Foto: PowerBiz Solutions
Windows Server 2012 Essentials Beta herunterladen
Windows Server 2012 Essentials is ideal as a first server for small businesses with up to 25 users. It provides a cost-effective and easy-to-use solution to help protect data, organize and access business information from virtually anywhere, support the applications needed to run a business, and quickly connect to online services for email and backup.
Windows Server 2012 Beta Essentials
Windows Server 2012 Beta Essentials prerelease is available for download.
Download -> WindowsServer2012Essentials-Beta-English-Install.iso
Download -> WindowsServer2012Essentials-Beta-English-Restore.iso
Download -> SBS8PrivacyStatementENU-Final.docx
Download -> vWindows_Server_2012_Essentials_FAQ.pdf
Download and try Windows Server 2012 Beta Essentials - the beta release of a new server solution designed and priced for small businesses with up to 25 users and 50 devices.
What is Windows Server 2012 Essentials?
- The latest version of Windows Small Business Server, Windows Server 2012 Essentials is a flexible, affordable, and easy-to-use server solution designed and priced for small businesses with up to 25 uses and 50 devices that helps them reduce costs and be more productive. Windows Server 2012 Essentials is an ideal first server, and it can also be used as the primary server in a multi-server environment for small businesses. Windows Server 2012 Essentials enables small businesses to protect, centralize, organize and access their applications and information from almost anywhere using virtually any device. Additionally, Essentials has the ability to grow as your business grows, providing an elastic solution that allows you to purchase and then perform an in-place conversion to Windows Server 2012 Standard if your business needs change over time.
- Customers can use Windows Server 2012 Essentials as a platform to run critical line-of-business applications and other on-premises workloads, as well as to provide an integrated management experience when running cloudbased applications and services, such as e-mail, collaboration, online backup, and more.
- In addition, Windows Server 2012 Essentials enables businesses to better protect their data through automated backup and restore capabilities, which provides the ability to recover from accidentally deleted or overwritten files, and to quickly recover and continue operations in the event of a disaster. And as business needs grow and change, Windows Server 2012 Essentials is able to grow as well, including the ability to perform an in-place upgrade to Windows Server 2012 Standard.
Windows Server 2012 Essentials System requirements
- CPU: 64-bit 1.4 GHz single core or 1.3 GHz multi-core (minimum) to 3.1 GHz multi-core (recommended) or faster processor.
- Memory: 2 (minimum) to 8 (recommended) GB RAM or more.
- Disk: 160G disk space.
- Client OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X version 10.5 to 10.7.
Windows Server 2012 Essentials Instructions
Follow the instructions in the Technical Library and use the following product key: M4YNK-GV7CR-GPDCP-4KKJX-2YPP2.
via Windows Server Blog