Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games 1.1 für iPhone verfügbar
Die Organisatoren der Olympischen Winterspiele 2010 in Vancouver stellen mit Version 1.1 ab sofort ein Update für die 2010Guide - Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games App für das iPhone, den iPod touch und das iPad im iTunes App Store zum kostenlosen Download bereit.
Die Anwendung kann ab sofort im iTunes App Store geladen werden.
Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games: The Official Mobile Spectator Guide für das iPhone, den iPod touch und das iPad im iTunes App Store
This app is a location-aware schedule detailing more than 2,000 sport and cultural events taking place over 17 days between February 12 and 28, 2010.
Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games-App 1.1 - Neuerungen und Verbesserungen
- 50 new venues (including Houses) and events schedule corrected!
- Corrected a bug in venue to show all future events and not only those starting the next day onwards.
- Fixed the tell-a-friend link.
Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games-App 1.1 - Funktionsumfang
This FREE app is a location-aware schedule detailing more than 2,000 sport and cultural events taking place over 17 days between February 12 and 28, 2010.
Updated throughout the Games, the schedule adjusts to your time zone and works even without a data connection. Plan your Olympic experience by creating a personalized itinerary using Favourites. The app also includes real-time results for every sport as well as headlines, photos and twitter streams.
Attending the Games? The Guide uses your location to tell you What's On Now close to you. It also provides maps to over 80 venues complete with information to help you get there, sport venue location diagrams and links to turn-by-turn directions.
- Real-time results for each sporting event.
- Location-aware schedule telling you What's On Now and how far away it is.
- Listing of all sports, ceremonies and cultural events.
- Listing of all Cultural Olympiad events with ability to purchase tickets.
- Listing of hundreds of free concerts and festivities at official Celebration Sites.
- Filter schedule by sport events, cultural events or location.
- Updates to schedule (data connection required).
- Keyword search.
- Maps and directions to over 80 venues.
- Personalized Favourites (add by event or group).
- Schedule adjusts to your time zone.
- Schedule works offline (no data connection required).
- Olympic news.
- Medal counts.
- Photos and videos.
- Twitter streams.
For something fun, give the app a shake and you will see a video with one of the official mascots.