Ultimate Windows Tweaker v2.1 - Tweak UI for Windows 7 & Vista
Ultimate Windows Tweaker is a freeware Tweak UI Utility for tweaking and optimizing Windows 7 & Windows Vista for x86 and x64 Based Systems.
It can simply be downloaded and used as a portable application to customize your Windows 7 & Windows Vista to meet your requirements. With judicious tweaking, It can make your system faster, more stable, and more secure with just a few mouse clicks. The tweaker detects whether you have IE 7 or IE 8 installed and accordingly offers you the relevant tweaks only.
Visit the following Website to download the Ultimate Windows Tweaker, a Tweak UI for Windows 7 & Vista:
Ultimate Windows Tweaker Version 2.1 Changelog
- Fixed: UnauthorizedAccessException occurred when click on Apply button on System Performance page.
- Fixed: Crashing on non-English version of Windows Vista/Windows 7, when enable or disable unused services.
- Improved: Optimize services methods re-written.
- Added: Switch to basic mode of current Visual Style.
- Removed: Disable Built-in feature to manage folders.
Whats new in Ultimate Windows Tweaker?
- Revamped UI similar to Windows 7/Vista UI controls
- Improved: Optimize services, enable/disable services and start/stop as well instantly
- Added on System Information page
- Version with build no
- System Rating
- Computer description
- Added on Personalization page
- Disable Aero shake
- Disable Aero Snap
- Enable Jump lits and nos of jump list items
- Sorted Startmenu with all Windows 7 items
- Bing Search replaced Live Search in Custom Start Search
- Use large icons on Taskbar
- Disable Aero Peek preview
- Group when Taskbar full is added
- Added in User Accounts & UAC
- Welcome screen text and buttons’ effects
- Set custom background on Welcome screen (OEM Background)
- Added in System Performance page
- Trackbars’ Tooltip shows actual value in miliseconds
- Improved "Menu action"
- Improved "Enable support for 4GB of RAM on 32bit Windows"
- Disable Windows Security Center service
- Added in Security Settings
- Disable System Restore settings
- Disable Change Color and Appearance
- Disable to skip starting programs by pressing Shift key
- Added on Internet Explorer page
- Reset IE to factory default button added
- Additional Tweaks
- Disable Windows Startup sound
- Disable pagefile (Virtual Memory)
- Enable Large System cache
- Delete pagefile during shutdown process
- Minor bugs fixed