TwInbox - Twitter client for Outlook
If you are an Outlook user, you probably have it open all the time. Now you can have a fully-featured, powerful Twitter client at your fingertips without having to open any other applications. TwInbox seamlessly integrates Twitter into Microsoft Outlook. It is a perfect Twitter client for any Microsoft Outlook user, from a Twitter newbie to a business professional. TwInbox is Compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007.
TwInbox is available for download from the TechHit.com Website:
- TwInbox Version 188.8.131.52 - June 12, 2009 - Twitter Add-in for Outlook
TwInbox is a perfect Twitter client for any Outlook user, from a Twitter newbie to a business professional.
- Update your Twitter status directly from Outlook.
- Receive your friend updates in Outlook.
- Archive, manage, group and search your tweets the same way you manage your email.
- Search, track keywords. TwInbox will automatically download ALL tweets matching the keywords you specify, even if you are not following the tweet sender. This feature is perfect for keeping up to date with the Twitter buzz on your name, brand, interests, etc.
- Group tweets by sender, topic, etc using the Search feature.
- Upload and post picture files and Outlook email attachments.
- See new tweets at a glance.
- Assign custom folder and categories to new messages.
- Use Outlook's "Reply" and "ReplyAll" commands to send twitter direct messages and @replies.
- Automatically sort new tweets into per-sender folders.
- Shorten URLs with tinyurl.
- See graphs of your Twitter usage statistics.
- Tweets sent to you (@replies and direct) are marked with high importance, so you can see them at a glance.
TwInbox Change History
Version 184.108.40.206 - June 12, 2009
- Changed the way message length is counted to match new Twitter behavior.
- Do not post message text to picture upload services. Only post it to Twitter. This way you can use picture upload with private messages.
- Fixed a tweet fetch error.
- Improved performance.