Office 2013, Visio 2013 und Project 2013 Preview bei MSDN und TechNet erhältlich
Microsoft stellt allen Besitzern eines MSDN und TechNet Abonnements die Preview Version von Office Professional Plus 2013, Visio 2013 und Project 2013 ab sofort zum kostenlosen Download zur Verfügung. Microsofts CEO Steve Ballmer hatte heute Abend bei einem kurzfristig angekündigten Office Event in San Francisco das neue Microsoft Office präsentiert.
Office Professional Plus 2013 Preview Download für MSDN und TechNet Abonnenten:
Office Professional Plus 2013 Preview, Visio 2013 Preview sowie Project 2013 Preview stehen bei MSDN und TechNet zum Herunterladen zur Verfügung:
Office Professional Plus 2013 Preview
File Name: en_office_professional_plus_2013_preview_x86_887709.exe
File Name: en_office_professional_plus_2013_preview_x64_887710.exe
Visio Professional 2013 Preview
File Name: en_visio_professional_2013_preview_x86_887696.exe
File Name: en_visio_professional_2013_preview_x64_887697.exe
Project Professional 2013 Preview
File Name: en_project_professional_2013_preview_x86_887708.exe
File Name: en_project_professional_2013_preview_x64_887707.exe
Try Office 2013, Visio 2013 & Project 2013 Preview
- Office 365 Home Premium Preview
Best for families who want a full-featured version of Office and a personalized experience on up to 5 household PCs. Simply sign in to access your applications, documents, and custom settings on any Internet-connected PC. Includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, and Publisher.
- Office 365 Small Business Premium Preview
Best for businesses with up to 10 employees, no IT expertise required. Get access to a full-featured version of Office and your documents from any Internet-connected PC. Includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Lync. Also get professional email, multi-party HD video conferencing, a public website, and shared documents.
- Office 365 ProPlus Preview
Best for large organizations. Get access to a full-featured version of Office and your documents from any Internet-connected PC. Includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Lync. Also get enterprise-grade security, side-by-side support for previous versions of Office, and IT controls that let you manage Office on your terms and with your tools and processes.
- Office 365 Enterprise Preview
Get the enterprise-level benefits of services provided by SharePoint, Exchange, and Lync, combined with the productivity of Office 365 ProPlus.
Can I keep my current version of Office during the Preview?
Yes, you can install and use the Preview version alongside an existing version of Office 2003, Office 2007, or Office 2010.
What's included in the Office 365 Preview?
There are several Office 365 plans available in the Customer Preview, providing you with the flexibility to choose one that best fits your needs:
- With Office 365 Home Premium Preview you can install Office on up to 5 PCs and you get 7GB of online storage on SkyDrive so that you can save and share your documents online. Home Premium includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, and Publisher.
- Office 365 Small Business Premium Preview is ideal for businesses with up to 10 employees. Each user can install Office, getting the same applications that are included in Office 365 ProPlus, on up to 5 PCs, and enjoy professional email, shared documents, and HD video conferencing in an easy-to-manage solution that is hosted by Microsoft.
- Office 365 ProPlus Preview lets you create up to 25 user accounts, with 5 installations of Office 365 ProPlus per user. It includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, InfoPath, and Lync.
- Office 365 Enterprise Preview gives you the benefits of Office 365 ProPlus combined with Exchange Online, including archiving and legal hold to fully manage your company’s email in the cloud. It also includes SharePoint Online to manage and share documents, and Lync Online to allow you to conduct meetings and collaborate across remote teams and team members.
- The final version of Office 365, when available, will include Office for Mac.
What'sOffice 365 Preview - What's new in Office
A new Office has arrived. It’s a powerful service that helps you unleash your best ideas, get things done and stay connected on the go. Simply sign in for a personalized experience and all the most up-to-date Office applications, with new and enhanced features continually being added. Be one of the first to try it today.
Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices
- Access what matters from the start with a fast and fluid interface that puts your most-important documents, applications and people right up front
- Discover new and better ways to create, edit, and browse—using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Your documents and settings roam with you with Office in the cloud
- Sign in to your account and your Office applications, documents, and personal settings are right there, just the way you left them.
- Save your work online in SkyDrive or SharePoint where it’s easy to access, edit, and share on the go.
Keep your social networks and contacts well connected in Office
- View multiple email accounts, Facebook updates, and LinkedIn feeds all in one place with Outlook.
- Get ongoing updates on specific documents, sites and people delivered to your activity feed and stay connected in real-time by chatting with co-workers right within Office.
Discover better ways to create, read and share documents
- Capture and organize all kinds of information in OneNote—notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and other media—and easily share them with others.
- View Word documents in the new Read mode for a clear, focused, and easy-to-navigate reading experience on large and small screens.
- With your documents saved online in SkyDrive or SharePoint, you can review and edit simultaneously with others, with the latest changes and comments accessible to the group*.
Talk with family, co-workers, and friends virtually anywhere
- Coming soon, with the full release, talk to anyone using Skype, including 60 minutes of free international calls every month to landlines in over 40 countries and to cell phones in 7 countries. (Skype account required. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers.)
- Transform meetings with presenter view and high definition video conferencing. (HD video camera required)
What happens when the Preview ends?
- If you have installed an Office 365 plan, the Preview will expire approximately 60 days after the next version of Office becomes available in your market. As the date approaches, you will receive notifications in the Office applications alerting you to the pending expiration. Once the Preview has expired, the applications enter read-only mode, which means that you can view or print documents only, it isn’t possible to create new documents, edit, or save them. You must uninstall the Preview version of Office before installing a newer version of Office.
- If you installed Office 365 Small Business Premium or Office 365 Enterprise, all data in the Preview account will be deleted when the Preview ends, including email and calendar data, web sites, and uploaded documents, so be sure to move any information you want to keep to a different location.
- If you installed one of the Preview products for IT pros on TechNet, the product will expire on June 30, 2013. At that time, it will not be possible to use the product any further.
What are the system requirements?
Preliminary system requirements for the Preview include the following:
- Computer and processor: 1 Ghz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard disk: 3.5 GB free disk space
- Operating System: Windows 7 or newer, either 32-bit or 64-bit; Windows 2008R2 or newer with .Net 3.5 or greater. It isn’t possible to install on a PC running Windows XP or Vista. To use with Windows 8 you must be running the Release Preview version or higher.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution.
via Microsoft unveils the new Office