IIS Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Toolkit 1.0 is now available
The RTM Version of the IIS Search Engine Optimization Toolkit 1.0 is now available for download from Microsoft Download Center.
The IIS Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Toolkit helps Web developers, hosting providers, and Web server administrators to improve their Web site’s relevance in search results by recommending how to make the site content more search engine-friendly. The IIS SEO Toolkit 1.0 can be installed with the Web Platform Installer 2.0 for use with IIS 7.0 and IIS 7.5.
To download the SEO Toolkit, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
IIS Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Toolkit 1.0
The IIS Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Toolkit is an IIS7 extension that helps identify search engine and user experience optimizations for Web sites.
IIS SEO Toolkit 1.0 x86 -> IISSEO_x86.msi
IIS SEO Toolkit 1.0 x64 -> IISSEO_amd64.msi
The following features are included:
- Reporting and error identification for broken/invalid links, duplicate content, tag validation, etc.
- Visibility into user routes, referring pages and other patterns
- Drilldown into page resource usage and load time
- Best practice rules for optimizing URL structure for search engines
- Extensibility model to enable integration for keyword acquisition
- Automatic generation of search engine support files like sitemaps and robots.txt